Thursday, March 19, 2009

Baby Blues

I really should be patient and just wait until I have more pictures edited to post, but I just loved these pictures and wanted Monica to be able to see them. I babysat Ryan today (if you can even call it that) and we took a few pictures while we were playing. Annika is so much happier when she has a friend around; Monica was really just doing me a favor by letting us hang out with Ryan. More to come later!

ryanone_0806color

ryanone_0805color

ryanone_0801

ryanone_0808

3 comments:

  1. look at my baby!!! i love that i ask you to babysit and you take pics!! you rock erica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica,
    You get better and better! Truthfully, you are beginning to pull the elements of a good photo together and make magic. Congratulations. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh you added more and they are adorable!! How am I ever going to pick which ones to put up and which to scrapbook!!! You rock Erica!! I am so grateful I have you as a friend (and not just b/c you are a fantastic photographer!)

    ReplyDelete