Saturday, April 4, 2009

Birthday and BIZ CLASS

Today's my birthday and I am now 24 years old! I am closing in on a quarter of a century! I am leaving like right now to go hang out with my wonderful friends, but I wanted to post a couple of my favorite pictures from my CRASHcourse with Shauna the other day. I had an awesome time -- not only is Shauna a blast to hang out with, but I learned a ton about photography and business and making it all work. Plus, we had some great models!

crash_0867bright

crash_0948web



So, Erica Holland Photography is here for real! Get ready for some awesome deals and a lot of great photography. I am really going to work on updating this blog much more often, so keep checking back. If nothing else, I should have lots of pictures of Annika to post, and she is a good lookin' kid!

3 comments:

  1. these are awesome erica!! great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sign me up!! Dad would love to have a picture of me--I'm always the one on the other side of the lens so perhaps it's my turn:)

    ReplyDelete