Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Thousand Words

Ireland

Sunrise over a stone house abandoned during the potato famine

dingle3_0317sky


The Muckross Mansion in Killarney National Park

killarney_0322web


Coumeenole Beach

Ireland_0143


And, even though this is supposed to be a post without people, I couldn't resist this last picture. This was Ireland for me -- watching Annika spend four uninterrupted days of fun with her new best friend. This shot is from the Gap of Dunloe.

killarney_0282daddyweb

6 comments:

  1. what a beautiful place! Love the pictures! So glad you had a good time. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures, although I wouldn't expect anything less! And I LOVE the one of Anni and Brad... too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!! I'm so glad you guys had so much fun. It looks like a perfect vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the clouds in each of the pictures, and Annika looks so tiny and cute! Very nice photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh! I want to hear about Ireland. Call me sometime. Your pictures are absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are beautiful! Can I buy one to hang in my house?

    ReplyDelete