Sunday, May 10, 2009

Baby in Bruges

It's been a long time, I know. But, I've been busy and I'll be posting a lot soon to make up for it.

My Mom flew in last Tuesday for a much-appreciated visit and she brought with her our new Canon 5D Mark II. My Mom is also a photographer and we have been having lots of fun playing with the new camera and trying to take pictures of a very uncooperative Annika. Oh, but when we do get a picture, it is good!

We took a trip to Bruges where we started a very cool photo project I will post about later. We also ate lots of chocolate and waffles, took a boat ride, walked lots and lots, and played with Annika in the parks. I love Bruges and could go back again and again.

I haven't had much editing time, and so these pictures haven't even been opened in photoshop. They've been proofed in Camera RAW, but other than that, these are pretty much straight out of the camera (and a good example of of my awesome new 5D!) Also, since I didn't open them in photoshop, I didn't resize them right, so they are a little smaller than usual. Better small than nothing, right?

bruges3_2114

bruges#1_1928

bruges#1_1960

bruges2_2088_1

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I LOVE them!! That last one is my favorite!!! Seriously she is adorable!!! I loved hanging out with you and your mom last night!!! Oh and dope camera!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE!!! Those are great pictures! So excited for you and your new "toy"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures. Annika is so stinking cute. It looks like your new camera is working great. Your pictures are awesome. I can't wait for you to take our family pictures.

    ReplyDelete