Sunday, April 19, 2009

Dates Available!

Time is going by so fast! Spring is here, and it feels like summer will soon be on the way. I am starting to be able to count down the time until Brad comes back in days instead of months or even weeks! Brad and I are starting to spend more and more of our conversation time discussing our plans for when he gets home - the trips we want to take, the the things we want to do, the days that we will have off. I figured that we are not the only ones doing this, and so I decided to put this calendar up so that it would be really easy for you to see when I have portrait sessions available and you can just as easily work family pictures into your busy block leave schedule. Just send me an email telling me when you want your session and I'll add the date to this calendar. Easy as pie! (Does anyone else think that we need a new phrase for that? I can think of lots of things easier than making a pie....)

No comments:

Post a Comment